Thursday, January 10, 2013

Scratchin' my head

Phone call as related to me...

A  So Wednesday I went to Kroger's . . .

B  Oh we don't have Kroger's here

A  But you have things like supermarkets, right?

B  Yea

A  So on Wednesday after *pm the cooking people cook and you can watch them and for a quarter you get to eat what they make and you get 2 ounces of wine. Last night for 1 dollar I got a wine buzz.

So here is my question, did she eat all four meals or did she steal 3 people's wine?

And is it fair that we laugh at her?  She is a friend from high school and stays in touch with Florida Girl and the odd times she calls the information she gives is beyond bizarre. Actually I am amazed she is not in prison, she has done nothing wrong, but her husband is total toady creep and the prisons are full of innocent people and she is one of them. Trust me.

1 comment: