Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snow stories

So all day on the television and radio there are kind warnings about how we should behave in the snow storm as we are all stupid assholes. The biggest warning is not to shovel as you will have a heart attack and die, this seems to be especially important for older males. Older being over 35.

My snow removal team shows up, 2 guys of sketchy appearance with snow shovels. The older dude has a cig hanging from his lips as he shovels.

If he dies this is not gonna be pretty. I hired the company so I will not be responsible, but I will have to call the police and answer the questions. And I never did take that damn CPR class.

1 comment:

  1. I see signs on corners, here: Winter Workers Wanted. Or, Snow Shovelers Wanted.
    I always wondered. Now I know. I would tip them for not standing on the corner with a homeless sign.

    ReplyDelete