Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow Week

I think it has snowed every day this week. My snow removal people are happy. My Sammy dog is not happy and will not be happy until Big Daddy gets home and shovels a new poop spot. The snow is up to his shoulders now and he is not a happy camper.

The Mormons are across the street with the cops so I guess they are going to get some of their stuff. The kids half assed shoveled the snow and now the old guy is trying to start the snow blower.

Yep, we got about 4-5 inches instead of the 1-3 today so there is a fair amount of snow. We should be getting high winds later so we can get some lovely snow drifts.

Hope BD gets home on time, he has spent the week in Mexico and is travelling Monterrey to Dallas, Dallas to Chicago, Chicago to Detroit. Because it is cheaper you know. 9 hours of travel is cheaper than 3 hours of travel. And that is if there are no delays.

Off to do my hair so I look cute when BD arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment