Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Let us see where this all ends up

The elections are over and some people are happy and some people are sad.

The guy elected as my new U.S. Representative is either the felon with new charges against him last week or the lady who sat on the worst Detroit City Council ever. Did not vote for either so I really don't care, its not like they will set foot in my town.

The Emergency Manager Law was struck down so now everything fecked up in Michigan has to go to bankruptcy court or the legislature will write a new law to be struck down. I say let them go to court and get it over with.

Michigan can build the bridge to Canada. With Canada paying of course.

Someone I used to work with asked for my resume. I really got to make a decision on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment