Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wicked Prey by John Sandford

Finished the book today, actually I started the book this morning. Woke up at 3:30 am, not unusual if I am working, and could not go back to sleep. Started reading and then for some reason switched to thinking. If Big Daddy gets this job and I do actually go back to work I will have to stay here for a while. By myself. Scary.

Then I got this horrible pain in my breast that felt like a needle stabbing me. This was just great. WTF. I have had the pain all day and have nothing else to do but read.

This was a great read and fun all the way through.

Talked to a couple of my buds today and things are still bad all over. People are bitter and bad feelings are all around.

My toe lady sent me a wonderful card. That was sweet of her. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment