Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Toilet stories



This is Eliot, Punkin Head's other cat, the cat from Hell, and I have the scratches to prove it.

Well as usual when I arrived home there were problems with the house. The toilet I had rebuilt a few months ago would not flush. And it needed a new seat and lid. The toilet in the basement was auditioning for a horror movie. The lights in the laundry room were both haunted and loose.

Big Daddy jumped in to tackle the problems and proved he still needs me. He did quite well on his chores until he got to the replacement toilet seat. He took it off and then informed us we would have to be Chinese people if we had bodily function needs. I then inquired as to what the hell he thought he was doing. He was going to put new hardware on the old toilet seat. This is a wooden seat purchased about 15 years ago. Of course I told him that was the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Then we heard a lot of noise in the basement, kinda like power tool noises. Then he came upstairs and told me he was going to buy a new toilet seat. Then Mr. Color Blind went to the smallest little store in town and bought a pink seat that is too big for a peach 1950's toilet. So I went to pee and could not flush the toilet. Big Daddy says I do not know how to flush the toilet properly. Now I will admit I have a Toto toilet in China (best toilet in the world) but come on, I have been flushing for a good many years. Now it takes a goodly amount of force to flush this toilet. I am predicting new toilet pieces in the near future.

Teeth are killing me so more pain pills have been consumed. I am supposed to go shopping tomorrow, we will see.

Oh and the car Sync did not work on BD's phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment