Thursday, May 2, 2013

It is what it is

One of my references asked Big Daddy if I knew my recruiter was an idiot. BD told him yes.

The other day the meter man came by and I saw him out the back doorwall reading the meter. So I went up front to get Sammy in order to hold down the noise factor. Well I did not make it in time and there was a huge barking todo. When I saw Sammy he was all tangled up and so naturally I asked him what the fuck he was doing. The meter man was now reading the front meter and looking at me as if I was insane. I had to tell him I was talking to the dog as if that made it all okay.  Reminds me of the time my mother was yelling at her tiny poodle, she stuck her head out the front door and yelled, "Mister get your ass back here". The postman gave her quite the odd look too. Her dog was Mister Big, all 5 pounds of him.

Sad news yesterday, my oldest and dearest friend since high school has a lump in her breast and is going in for a biopsy Monday. The lump is quite large and painful and they give a local to numb and then go in a get a few chunks. I think I liked it better when did this in a hospital and put your ass out. And she barely has insurance, this is gonna cost her a fortune. And she is one of those people that they said Obamacare would help and we find out now she will actually be penalized. Doesn't make enough for help and has to buy more crappy insurance.

Well, I need to talk to Punkin Head about the wedding some more and our conspiracy project, BD is back in West BFE and me and Sammy are just hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment