Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grumpy Grumpy Grumpy

Everyone is grumpy. Big Daddy is grumpy bacause he is under visual management. This is a tool I learned at Plant Loco. Constantly watch and then later criticize Big Daddy for not doing what I wanted him to do. Of course the difference is, Big Daddy does shit I don't want him to do on the sly and then acts innocent. Not happening buddy. Get with the program. Spring Clean Guest Room is next. Period.

GrrDog is grumpy and I think it is because he has no hair. GrrDog had a spa day and came home with really fluffy ears and not much else. And he has gas. Really bad gas.

I am grumpy trying to get my new vapors up and running. The pen style seems to be better for me, lasts longer and the chocolate flavor seems to help change from the real cigs to the vapors. Its just the charging that seems to be a problem. I do think that after I get this in line having completely separate items will be a boon to Big Daddy and I both converting to this method. Big Daddy is doing great. Hasn't smoked a real cig in a while.

I did pretty good yesterday after I got the program going but this morning something happened and I am not sure what I did wrong. The primary only worked for and hour and started blinking. Blinking means no charge. Changed to the charged one and it blinked, WTF. Went to the new one and had semi success for a few hours. Changed to the re-charged first one and am back on track. Learning curve. But for every cig I don't smoke one step forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment