Friday, June 3, 2011

Momma got her computer back

Yes, I have been without a computer for days. Big Daddy had to travel without me as the IBS took a turn for the worse and my computer was not finished being repaired.

Did you know that Robin Williams made a really bad movie where he was a used car salesman. I have seen it many times. It is kinda funny.

If I go out on the balcony I cannot breathe or see anything. It is like walking in soup. That reminds me of the Campbell's soup doll I have and how horribly disappointed I was to find out she was not worth millions of dollars. The lady told me, "It was free, what do you want?" Sad.

This weekend is a three day as we are having the Dragon boat festival. Not sure if I can take that kind of excitement and mixing with the Chinese commoners and no sit down toilets.

Punkin Head, Please let me know how the Prisoner flowers are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment